Monday, September 5, 2011

Let's Revolve!

Jamie Oliver has Twitter, and is boasting how many people and COUNTRIES - wtf? - are signing his "Food Revolution" fat hate thing. I tweeted at him, although I'm sure he won't care much:



 Deniselle 

 Deniselle 


I know this will blow over, but it angers me how many people are drumming along, as if this is going to change everything.


Anybody else want to do this? If you have Twitter, why don't we start a revolution against the Food Revolution and let Mr Oliver know what we think? He might ignore it, but the more of us talk about it, the more people on Twitter will see what we're about.

2 comments:

  1. Are you on Facebook? Is it worth starting a group, do you think? (There are plenty of people on there who can't stand him already for other reasons, but not specifically for this...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, I am! Although I might be too busy to start a group right now. If you have the time to start one, I'll certainly join in!

    I'm "Deniselle Baltar" on FB :)

    ReplyDelete